Thursday, 28 May 2009

when you do the undid and then try to undo the did but then its no use coz the did is done and you cannot erase everything like undo the did

i have..

updated my hit list

cursed the politicians, burn in hell

cleaned my room, the messy study desk

bought the long desired fairy tale book :D

painted a maroon nail polish on a pink nail polish which made it almost black nail polish 'uber-cool' !!

have just used the compound word 'uber-cool' whose meaning is only available on urban dictionary

slept a lot on random hours with no electricity and sweat trickling down from all ticklish parts of my body

observed that all my previous posts have not been able to generate more than 12 comments on an average but the fan rate has gone up!

*update* ...burnt myself twice once with a 'tawa' and then with boiling water, electrocuted once, two deep cuts on fingers and saved myself from falling on the stairs face down all in a week.



then i havent...

read the zits comics in a long time

had any ice cream in the last 24 hours

had ras malai since last year

picked up a fight with my brother in a 'long' time

crashed the car even once, thats earning extra chances to drive!

stared back at 'men' who are quite keen on singing some song as soon as 'someone' passes by them

taken roadside pictures of a welding, a construction site and a baby

put on any make up in the last 3 years? ok no thats not a 'haven't'

i have never made a silly list like this one before.

*yet another update*
let this post be an open tag :D :D make your lists of haves and havents especially those you have commented and otherwise too..ok mubi stop typing !

20 comments:

Azra said...

lol...the things you haven't done don't sound so bad...like the stuff you have done. I didn't even know what was Ras Malai until a few weeks ago...with the wedding stuff. I had it there :D

Azra said...

I MEANT I like the stuff you have already done...in case it *sounds* like I'm saying the stuff you have already done is bad :P

Words...always subject to interpretation :D

AD said...

wow weeeee

where am i gonna get teh chance to make my list :D

btw very inspiring read :D

Mubi said...

azra, lol now i am confused :p things i hv done are bad or that havent done are bad :p :/

you didnt know of ras malai? o i dont blame you..you live in a weird place :p

AD, lol m glad this post inspired you...though i wonder how :p

Calm Cool said...

stared back at 'men' who are quite keen on singing some song as soon as 'someone' passes by them
i like this :P

*update* ...burnt myself twice once with a 'tawa' and then with boiling water, electrocuted once, two deep cuts on fingers and saved myself from falling on the stairs face down all in a week.
i'm good with iron :D

cleaned my room, the messy study desk
WOW! applause!
i appreciate u bcz mine is still untouched :)

painted a maroon nail polish on a pink nail polish which made it almost black nail polish 'uber-cool' !!
try also painting a nail half dark colored shade n half light, my experiment :)

the hit list is coooool.

DPhatsez said...

im coming along for a spin the next time you get the car to drive :)

Btw were you tagged? :)

Zeeshan Sattar said...

"i have never made a silly list like this one before. " it is good to behave like a silly sometime.... just for a change :D

m.h.a said...

somethings you missed out, you read the ultra funny mail i sent u yesterday..hahah...ELLIOT...haha

btw i dont like the word uber cool, ajeeb ganda sa hai pta nai whyu cant they develop a better urban slang language, like v have in pakistan....e.g. Bara shashka hai black nail polish ka, or bari jango hai...btw, there's this new word called JINGO...haha, sounds stupid is stupid as well but wat the hell its not really common these days...

uglyduckling91 said...

YOU!

You just polish-nailed your nails and then you say you haven't put on any make-up! Outrageous!

Urban dictionary is ubercool. =p

Mubi said...

calmcool, o i missed to mention the iron :p hehe be careful girl!
and ya i have done t hat too...two shades on one nail :D


i like the hit list too :D


Dphatsez, hehe sure :p on ur own risk ;p and no i wasnt tagged ;p but thats a good idea i shud update this for an open tag..what say?

Zee, ya it felt quite silly and nice :p

mha, uff you are still on that :D :p haan no no elliot!!! LOL

i dont like 'uber' but i wanted to and i did :p and your slang is above me :p

beaugly! LOL LOL..no no nail polish isnt make up

cavaliere84 said...

now i m gonna make a list of "i haven'ts" .... one of my own.

Mubi said...

hehe sure, will look forward to it.

misspecs said...

Haha, MEN. Nail polish is SO not makeup, LOOL.

I love to read Zits too!

No Icecream in 24 hours? Omore khana ;)

Mubi said...

specy, yes MEN hmpf! :p hehe thank god its not make up coz i use a lot now lol beaugly there you go!

haha i dont like omore :D

Ubaid said...

hahahaha chalo main kahin pass sey guzarta houn tumhay dekhtay huey gana bhi gaaoun gaa then you can stare me ... but if you fall in love with me woh tumhari apni ghalti ho gi :p buhahahahahaha


anyways yeh tag toh definitly me gonna do !! :D

Ubaid said...

and oh the title is confusing abhi tak samajh nahi aaya =/

hfm said...

I wanna do this!
I'll do it when I've got things to write.
:)

Mubi said...

Ubaid, EEWWW is what came out of my mouth while i read ur comment...thats one line from walk to remember when jamie says to landon and i loved it and now i dont :/

haan sure do this tag :)

rainy!!! sure sure :D

Ubaid said...

hahahahaha... waisey its my favourite movie !!

OG said...

ok, call me totally out of date....but I didn't know a word "uber-cool" even existed!! :S


P.S. You need to update my blog link in your blogroll! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

concept by exquisite =]