Wednesday, 18 March 2009

lemonade award

First a big thank you to Specs for this award :D *jumping around in joy* i love being tagged :D





The Rules:

1. Thank the person who was so thoughtful for giving you this award by linking their blog to this post.

2. Put the logo on your blog or post.

3. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.

4. Link your nominees to your post.

5. Comment them to tell them about the award they’ve won.


All rules checked! :D aww i just checked many of my fellow bloggers have already been tagged by this cute award. so i will pick those who are left and award them for their incredible blogs

azra

seher
Dee
nadia
calmcool
Zee for the poems he puts up
mha, its been long i didnt give him any :D
exquisite, though hes been missing from his blog :/
boogiemonster
coolmind

15 comments:

Zeeshan Sattar said...

Thank You :D

thepurplejournal said...

Oh my, this is a lucky month for my blog - such cool awards! Thank you so much, Mubi. You're such a lovely person *hugs*

americanising desi said...

ahhh thank you my dear :)
i wonder if you are giving me any lemons for the lemonade too hehe

Faisal Jaan... said...

Very nice blog...
Its like a survey research paper. lolz

BoogieMonsterMan said...

AWWH MUBI!
AAP MERE BABY HO! =D
*huggie*
THANK YOU! =D

cavaliere84 said...

So you ve been lemonaded...citrusized...eh? :D

Kay said...

Thanks and so nice of you for tagging me again. It has been long to have a tagged post :)

An ILLuS|On said...

congratulations to the winners: )
and congratulations to you too on winning the award..cheers;)

m.h.a said...

Oye thanx a million. Thats my first award i think...
But i'll comply with the rules once i get some time and space on my computer, wont be possible from my celly...but thanx a lot

Daanish said...

Thank you for this award,I thank.........(just a re-run of my Oscar's speech)

:)

DuFFeR ڈفرستان ۔ said...

Thanks alot :)
will soon put this awarding post on my blog :)

Mubi said...

hehe welcome everyone :p

faisal, lol the rules look like research paper?

boogie, lol mai chuti bachi ki baby :D

CAV, haha ya citrusized :p i like that ;)

Kay, errmm did i tag you? maybe you are using some other username i cant recognize you...

illusion, you are back :D so wanted to tag you, but you hardly ever do my tags :(

An ILLuS|On said...

hehe:S
believe you me I have bookmarked all of your tag posts..I have become such a lazy bummer you know..trust me you're not the only one who has this complain from me:S
kuch karna paray ga ab tou:D

A.y.l.a said...

I know two people:D yayy! Lol

¤Ü•B¤ said...

http://ubeee.blogspot.com/2009/03/hijrat-mumkin-nahi.html

for u :) !!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

concept by exquisite =]