Monday, 23 March 2009

back to back awards post

Thanks to Seher. she awarded me with the following award a long time back :$ and i never got around to publish this until another award came along and i thought its time for some back to back award displaying.


The rules of the award:

1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.

time for some honesty to pour out :

I once said the F word and later regretted for being such a loser.

I sometimes crack my knuckles and thus have 'teri meri' fingers :p ugh

There are times when I want to say whats on my mind but somehow i just choose to be silent..ugh again

I have tried to control my temper and have failed miserably :p

I always come back from the beauty salon and hate my disastrous hair after every cut and trimming :p

I so glad I am down with 5 honest things. Honestly speaking this sounds so much like deja vu :$

Orkut and Facebook are total time waster sites and they have succeeded and i have given into the addiction..

I hate the British Embassy

Sometimes I think I would do anything to travel around the world :p

I have failed not to feel prejudiced against some people...

I don't know Urdu counting after 35.


I cant really tag any of you, most probably because i think i am the last person on blogosphere who still had to do this tag :$

8 comments:

americanising desi said...

oh finally :P
hahahaha
good work done.
i have a confession to make. i can just count ek se tees :(

thepurplejournal said...

"I don't know Urdu counting after 35."

Hahaha - me too! But after 35, I know 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65 - you get the idea :D

Congrats on the awards!

lost in rome said...

why did u feel so bad after sayin da f word...kha diya tuo kha diya..

¤Ü•B¤ said...

me loving ur template :D !!

Mubi said...

desim, *big ear to ear smile* yay i can count more than you and nadia sis.

purple, lol ya i think i can count those too :p but keep mixing them up :p

lost, lol yar i m on a no foul language resolution amidst peer pressure :p friends like you, rukh and ami can be bad influence :p

Ubee, chalo at least some one likes it :D

An ILLuS|On said...

i think i am the last person on blogosphere who still had to do this tag :$

nahhhh..you're so wrong:P

DuFFeR ڈفرستان ۔ said...

میں رہتا ہوں ابھی
مجھے کسی نے بھی نی ٹیگا

Mubi said...

aww Dee, so sorry,. i thought u wud have been already tagged.. plz feel free to do it :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

concept by exquisite =]