Monday, 23 March 2009

25 things i hate about FB

Although I claim myself to be a facebook addict, I m sure I am the last person to see this funny and so true video by Julian Smith. Most of you must have seen this before. Since I saw it only today, (though the mail was sent to be on the 6th of march) its something good, funny and absolutely true and worth passing on.

I just don't agree with the bumper sticker part, I like them :D

Hes so right when he mentions the "people you may (not) know" option that lingers on the right hand side...i keep getting names of half the people i dont even know :p i think for me that list works as "remember all these people you never want to add" because there are a few people i know that are always there in that list and its a good reminder for me not to add them :p *evil me*



13 comments:

Abdul Sami said...

this was good :D

americanising desi said...

:D:D i was gonna post my reasons for quittin it soon!
now u inspire me ;)

Bengali Muslimah said...

omg i used a fb addict too. but after creating a blog, i spend for time bloggin, and go on facebook maybe like 1s in 2 days =/ lol

lost in rome said...

whats left that he doesnt hate, it was good though

Mubi said...

smacula, yup indeed :D

desi, lol waiting for ur post then :p

bengali Muslimah, welcome to my blog :D and hehehe there was a time i was addicted to blog...hmm i think its the same time :p

lost, hehe ya

Calm Cool said...

Lol...
atleast 15 reasons out of 25 r true for me :P

leemz said...

i can't remember a single day, spent without checking my gmail, facebook and my oh-so-useless tweets hehehehe

Facebooks shakes if not rocks my world :)

Ghufran Ali Quresh said...

Ummm...Youtube's banned here so cant see what's in the vdo :(

BTW, Nice theme and the header is just great . Did u design it o.O

¤Ü•B¤ said...

i love the video !!

cavaliere84 said...

Facebook ?!
I dont like crowds.

future mantra said...

Nice blog. It is due to people like you that the spirit of democracy and freedom of expression is alive. Keep up the good work. Hey, by the way, do you mind taking a look at our new website www.indianewsupdates.com. It has various interesting sections. Who knows, it might just have the right kind of stuff that you are looking for.

Also, if you like this website, can you please recommend it to your friends. Your little help would help us in a big way.

Thank you,

The Future Mantra

Tazeen said...

this is the man after my own heart.

I seriously dont get poking.

DuFFeR ڈفرستان ۔ said...

i hate social networking
its just a killer
disaster for precious time
though firing ultimatum from my office has provided me nothing but only facebook and facebook
I want to provide them a solid reason to fire :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

concept by exquisite =]