Wednesday, 19 November 2008

Rapunzel! Rapunzel!

i was looking through a folder of mine and this is  what caught my attention. Three cheers for the Rapunzel of today :p


"Rapunzel! Rapunzel! You've cut off your hair!
Your billowing tresses are no longer there.
That mohawk you're sporting is spiky and pink.
I'm really not certain just what I should think.
 
"I came here expecting to clamber a braid,
ascending your tower to come to your aid.
Instead I have suffered the greatest of shocks
to find that you've cut off your lovely blonde locks."
 
"Prince Charming, Prince Charming," Rapunzel replied,
"I have no intention of being your bride.
We will not get married.  We will not elope.
I've cut off my hair and I've braided a rope.
 
"You came here to visit me once every day,
and promised that soon you would take me away,
but you were too clueless to even concieve
of cutting my hair off so we could just leave.
 
"I cannot believe you were such a big dope.
I come and I go as I please with my rope.
And so, I'm afraid I can't give you my hand.
In spite of the fabulous wedding you planned."
 
From then on Rapunzel was known through the land.
She toured the world in a rock and roll band.
And silly Prince Charming, with rocks in his head,
rode off and got married to Snow White instead.

--Kenn Nesbitt

18 comments:

Summer Cutee said...

lol a rapunzel after my own heart :D:D:D

[[[ x Smiley x ]]] said...

lolll!
thats soo cute!
:D
thanx for sharing!

Calm Cool said...

:)

Abdul Sami said...

prince charmin is married to like EVERY princess there is... good for you rapuzel !!

uglyduckling said...

Yeah. He married Abdul bhai too. >_< :D

An ILLuS|On said...

loved reading it: )

Mubi said...

summer, :p :p :p
smiley, :) glad u liked it, i mean obviously its something to like hehehe
calm, indeed :)
beaugly!!!1 loved your comment :D
illusion :)

An ILLuS|On said...

and thanks for tagging me as well..ab kuch aisa karo k mein uss k baa'ray mein likh bhi loon:D

lost in rome said...

lol bechara prince

hfm said...

haha.
Shame on Prince Charming.
Bet Rapunzel's having a blast with her punky hair and rock band touring!
:]

An ILLuS|On said...

waisay on a serious who's this monsieur Rapunzel eh?:S

hfm said...

I love that your mood is 'GRUBBIN' just put a smile to my face!
:]

Summer Cutee said...

oh oh oh know wat i just had a pizza and choc mousse and nutty chocolate fudge icecream from hotspot :D:D:D
And there was a blast after 10 mins of us leaving there :D

seher's shenanigans said...

super cool!

Abdul Sami said...

cutee... dats spooky... lucky u !

Summer Cutee said...

lol i was lucky... i'd have hated to be there at that time...my dad wudve killed me!!:D

Azra said...

LOL...this was funny :)

Daanish said...

wah ray wah snow white kee qismat!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

concept by exquisite =]