Monday, 7 July 2008

umm, ugh, uff

i ate a lot of water today. yes its been hot, really hot, no adjectives to support the intensity of the heat. all i remember is i ate fajitas Sicilian pizza, thin crust,garlic bread, salad and watched 27 dresses with my friend Rohma and had a lot of fun. it was great till then. later as the day grew old i found myself seeking refugee towards the refrigerator. and so i ate a lot of water, ice cubes yes thats what i meant. i love frozen water, i loved 27 dresses, loved the food :D but i hate, loathe, abhor, detest the generator(in my neighbour) roaring 4 times since morning. what a horrible non eco friendly invention! i am just so upset with myself. i dont know what that has to do with the dreadful invention, no, no i am not the inventor. i really dont want to know what i just wrote, i am in a trance, a bad one.
a day that started with good food, fun, friend, a movie progressed into um, ugh, and uufffs.

4 comments:

m.h.a said...

Sigh. Welcome to the club!

Nando_Villa said...

oMg omg omg omg.... ..u fat cow..u ate pizza on ur own...watched 27 dresses on ur own..such a cow, lets see magnums, pizza's garlic bread..gonna be a fat cow.wht r u doing....think abt me as well u knw i live for these things barring the magnum which juss repels me dont knw why..but then i am not much of a sweet food favouring person.......i knw generators...they juss put you off but they have their benefits like my neighbours( yea the wireless ones mubi ) turn it on when the lites go out te ( the net ) works so i ahve uninterrupted internet supplies...hahahhahahha...*tut tut* ami u were taught better my moommy ( rukh) n granny (mubi) ..hahaha.....ohh haan how is the happy mothers day card doin mubi ....see u dont want me on ur blog....i am juss a mess trash really but then it is wednesday dont expect much frm me..its my being trash day..hahahhahahhahhahahahahha ......* lmao *...soo me off to watch fernando n villa ...n,, and , n, and ..liverpool gonna try n buy david villa...OMG ..soo many spaniards .....lets re thinks abt our goin to spain plz..cuz da silva is still there...oh haan haan aur for the 100th time i am soo bored and am onl delayin chinese for u lot....me off ...before i start typing gibbeerish .....hsuiiugfiydgyicuhwhnudcnc...this is it ..off to see a doctor to get me mental state sorted

Mubi said...

@ amna
wht do cows say? Moooo :P
you know the plan to have chinese is under progress ;)
and i wonder what ur gibberish wud be. lol. khair and i also wonder how you jump from the talk of anything to football.amazing! btw i think i will have to choose a club this time,. they await my loyalty so keep me updated ehehe.

rohma said...

a really really loud LOL...yup we indeed had a great tym dat dy..n ya my symptheies (ignore da spell check)for dat generators of ur neighbours yar..i kno wat u mean, i heard dat dreadful sound too... chaloo dua karta hain k kharab ho gai..evil heee heeee

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

concept by exquisite =]