Friday, 14 March 2008

shud i or shud i not?

Another day passes by in yawning and stretching and day dreaming. Amidst such a vigorous routine i had my exams. and recently i have started taking them a bit easy on myself. my strategy is dont study if you dont feel like it. and believe me it works. it does wonders for you. before i make my precious forced readers go to sleep, there is something even more tempting that would bore you beyond your tiny imagination. keep on reading. its ok
I just got an email i have received undoubtedly like some 10 times? and i am not exaggerating. this mail is apparently interesting because it tell you all about your zodiac sign. and people who dont even believe in stars and astrology still read stuff like this. i read it too and i have read my star every time. and every time it says all the things about me that are not even tad bit related to me! do i need to add here the word 'watever' in the coolest of accents? anyways getting straight to my point in reference to the email. after every zodiac sign's detail it has a warning. yes, thats right. although its not a typical chain mail but i think it does have some relation to that genre. at the end of my sign it says "20 years of bad luck if you do not forward." yes i just copy pasted the golden words! so there comes a terrible warning that involves threats that are going to last for your life time. oh Hell. however, even this warning isnt what i wanted to point out. there is an extreme case of biased and partial elements in this email and thats what offended me. i mean the writer of the email writes all good stuff about my zodiac but then threatens me and to top it off, i notice by some miracle that the criteria for punishments varies from one sign to another. now this is what you call discrimination!! hmpf! For some complicated and scientific reason scorpio got lucky and managed only, 4 years of bad luck!
I was wondering if these punishments are somehow or the other related to the original sin? i will have to check with the author of the email. hmmmm
Well guess what? thats not the end of the bad omen session. there is still more for me and perhaps for you too when i forward the avengeful email *evil laughter*.Perplexed and trembling with fear and uncertainty looming over one's head regarding their future; the readers like me are bombarded with yet another threat. this one doesnt really make sense ( like the earlier one made, hah!) it says something like this :

Send away!!~ Ready .. set............ GO!
1-3 people= 1 minute of luck
4-7 people= 1 hour of luck
8-12 people = 1 day of luck
13-17 People = 1 week of luck
18-22 people = 1 month of luck
23-27 people = 3 Months of luck
28-32 people = 7 months of luck
33-37 people = 1 year of luck

Yes again copy paste. i have to bcoz i cannot take a curse on my poor petite self while typing those dark words with my own pretty little hands, can i? this last piece, however, complicates the whole procedure of forwarding the mail. is this last warning inclusive of the previous 20 years of bad luck? or perhaps it is a bonus for the people, just to motivate and encourage them to pass it on with a reward in hand. Ah..what a fine gentleman, so considerate and generous.

now, now dont make faces at what a useless entry this was. i told you in the beginning that i have this evil deed up my sleeve.

5 comments:

Summer Cutee said...

I got 16 yrs of badluck...:D yipppeee

Pracs said...

Don't get me started on the one's with relegious tones. As a rule I do not forward these on.

Destitute Rebel said...

As a rule I ignore them, if forwarding emails or not forwarding them could decide peoples fate, email would be big business.

rohma said...

i get intmidated esily n so i forwward these but funnily ya nai ki... now how many years bad luck do i get yara?

Mubi said...

same as me rohma 20 yrs :p

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

concept by exquisite =]