Saturday, 15 March 2008


Swallowing that chocolate you just ate
May have been your fatal mistake!
Your smooth complexion will get lumps and spots,
Your lips will go brown and your teeth will all rot.
Your breath will go smelly - it may make you sick,
Not to mention your waistline expanding a bit!
After eating that chocolate with its lack of nutrition,
You will need to visit your local beautician.
But no matter how ugly you may turn out to be
You will always be sweet and beautiful to me.

Kevin Missen


Summer Cutee said...

no chocolate woul ever melt in ur mouth and flow down ur throat all smooth and velvetyy!!

Mubi said...

lol...i just had one, galaxy and it melted in my mouth was velvety too hehe


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

concept by exquisite =]